How do I claim, use, and transfer my AXS tickets?
Claiming My Tickets
- Your seller will transfer the tickets to you and you should will receive an email from the AXS with the ticket transfer offer.
- If you already have an AXS account with the email address that you used to purchase, sign in to your AXS account to view your tickets.
- If you don't have an AXS account yet, create an account using your purchase email to complete the transfer.
We highly recommend downloading the AXS app to scan your tickets in at the gate. For security purposes, AXS updates the ticket barcode every 59 seconds so you will not be able to add these to your mobile wallet.
SUCCESS! The tickets will now be on your mobile account. On event day, sign into your account via your phone’s web browser or the AXS app, pull up the QR codes, and scan at the gate for entry.
Note: Your AXS tickets CANNOT be printed and must be scanned in on a mobile device when logged into your account via your web browser or AXS app.
What if I Didn’t Receive the Email to Claim My Tickets?
The ticket email would have come from AXS - be sure to check your inbox. Mobile transfer emails can sometimes be found in your promotion, junk, and spam folders.
The AXS ticket email does not contain a link to claim the tickets, it is simply a notification.
To access your AXIS tickets, you can:
- Sign in to your AXS account with the email address used to purchase via the app or on your computer.
- When you sign in, AXS will automatically complete the transfer.
- Once you are signed in, you will automatically be routed to your “Upcoming Events” tab and your tickets will be waiting there for you.
Transferring Tickets to Guests
- Log into your AXS account via the app or on your computer.
- Select the event you would like to transfer tickets for.
- Manually enter a recipient's information (name and email).
- Tap Transfer. You can easily cancel a transfer that has not been accepted by clicking “cancel transfer” next to the ticket in your ticket account.
- Your recipient will receive a notification via email where they’ll be prompted to claim the tickets into a new or existing AXS account.