How do I claim, use, and transfer my SeatGeek tickets?
Claiming My Tickets
- Your seller will transfer the tickets to you and you will receive an email from SeatGeek or the Team with the ticket transfer offer.
- Check your inbox. Mobile transfer emails can sometimes be found in your promotion, junk, and spam folders with the subject line "Your Ticket Transfer Offer".
- Click the link in the email and create an account with the same email address used to place your order
- Tap “Accept Offer” and head to “Tickets”.
SUCCESS! The tickets will now be in your SeatGeek account.
Using My SeatGeek Tickets
On event day, sign into your account via your phone’s web browser or the SeatGeek app, pull up the QR codes, and scan at the gate for entry.
Using an iPhone or Android? Save your ticket to Apple Wallet or Google Pay to enter faster and avoid slow or busy WiFi.
Note: Your tickets CANNOT be printed. Tickets must be scanned in on a mobile device, while logged into your account via the SeatGeek app or your mobile web browser.
What if I Didn’t Receive the Email to Claim My Tickets?
The ticket email would have come from SeatGeek or the Team - be sure to check your inbox. Mobile transfer emails can sometimes be found in your promotion, junk, and spam folders.
If you don't see the email, the ticket offer should be waiting for you in the SeatGeek ticket portal. To access the tickets, you can:
- Head to SeatGeek.com and sign in or create an account with the email address that you used to purchase the tickets.
- Click “Tickets” to go to your tickets/ events page.
- Once on your tickets/ events page, the ticket offer should be waiting at the top for you to claim them.
Mobile transfer emails can sometimes be found in your promotion, junk, and spam folders.
Transferring Tickets to Guests
- Log into your SeatGeek account via the app or on your computer.
- Tap Tickets in the navigation bar at the bottom.
- Select the event you would like to transfer tickets for.
- Tap Send and enter the name, username, email, or phone number of the person you are sending tickets to.
- Click Quantity and select the number of tickets that you want to send.
- Tap Send. You can easily cancel a transfer that has not been accepted by clicking “cancel transfer” next to the ticket in your ticket account.
- Your recipient will then receive a notification via text or email where they’ll be prompted to accept these tickets and sign into a new or existing SeatGeek account.